Legal Disclaimers for Website:
1) Sehr Law Firm as hereinafter used shall mean the firm, all attorneys employed or independently contracted by the firm, and any employees of the firm as applicable.
2) Sehrlaw.com (the “Website”), is “advertising” as defined by § 6157(c) of the California Business and Professions Code and a “communication” as defined by Rule 1-400(A) of the California Rules of Professional Conduct. Materials on this Website are for informational purposes and are not advertisement, solicitation, or legal advice.
3) Transmission of the materials and information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. Contacting the Sehr Law Firm through the Website, email, a telephone call or other communication does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sehr Law Firm. No attorney-client relationship will be formed without a written engagement agreement that is signed by an authorized representative of Sehr Law Firm and a client and that defines the scope of the representation of the client.
3) Any information sent to Sehr Law Firm by internet, email, fax, or through the Website is not completely secure and is sent on a non-confidential basis. If you communicate with us by email, you should note that the security of internet email is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential email messages that are not encrypted, you accept the risks of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the internet.
4) Law practiced by Sehr Law Firm is state-specific. Information contained on the Website may not apply in your state. Any and all information published on the Website is specific to the State of California, unless otherwise specified. Sehr Law Firm does not seek to represent anyone based solely on a visit to the Website and does not wish to represent anyone seeking representation based on viewing the Website outside of the State of California. Likewise, Sehr Law Firm does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing the Website in a state where the Website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state. The Website is not intended to be an advertisement for legal services to be performed outside of the State of California.
5) Internet viewers and online readers should not rely upon this information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from a licensed attorney in the reader's state. The Website and its contents are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The information contained in this website is provided only as general information that may or may not reflect the most current legal developments because each State has its own laws and because laws frequently change, information on this website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. Sehr Law Firm expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website.
6) Sehr Law Firm does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website.
7) Sehr Law Firm is a professional corporation; as such, it does not have partners, it has members who are the equivalent of shareholders. Because of the prevalence in the industry to refer to members as partners, we may have referred to them as such throughout this website.