About Sehr Law Firm
Sehr Law Firm is located in Walnut Creek, California, and we have been providing comprehensive transactional legal services to our clients since 1977. We are well-known for providing exceptional legal counsel across a broad spectrum of transactional legal practice areas, which makes us the only legal advisor most of our clients require for their transactional legal needs, making for a time-efficient and cost-effective relationship with our clients. Our firm works with a broad array of businesses and individuals on their business, real estate, estate planning, tax, probate, trust administration, and other legal needs, including:
- Business: Working with business owners on all aspects of business formations, contract negotiations and drafting, operations, compliance, employment matters, strategic and tax planning, buy-sell arrangements, mergers and acquisitions, succession, dispute resolution, and business closures;
- Real Estate: Handling the purchase, sale, lease, finance, title review, gifting, and management of real estate, working with clients on due diligence matters including environmental, inspection, engineering, and appraisal matters, dispute resolution, and representing real property owners regarding property tax reassessments and exclusion planning;
- Estate Planning: Preparing revocable and irrevocable trusts, insurance trusts, wills, powers of attorney, health care directives, Medicare and MediCal planning, drafting premarital agreements, transfer of assets to fund trusts, gifting, and providing advice and assisting fiduciaries with compliance requirements;
- Tax: Performing tax planning for businesses and individuals, represent clients in tax disputes and audits, and work with CPAs and financial advisors on comprehensive income and estate tax planning; and
- Probate and Trust Administration: Advising trustees and fiduciaries on administering trust and probate estates, preparing accountings, represent clients in court on trust and probate matters, assist with administering estate assets after death, and management of all sizes of estates from large and complicated estates to small estates, including by sometimes serving as trustee or administrator.
Sehr Law Firm was founded by Robert (“Bob”) J. Sehr, a graduate of Yale Law School and a well-known and respected figure in the community. From the moment you meet Bob and all the attorneys, paralegals, and staff at Sehr Law Firm, you will see that they deeply care about you and your legal needs. Our passion for our clients and our attorneys’ legal expertise has led to most client relationships lasting decades. Clients who work with Sehr Law Firm gain a trusted ally for their business, real estate, estate planning, tax, probate, and trust administration needs with the added benefit of being able to get all of these services efficiently in one place. Sehr Law Firm offers a broad transactional legal practice and has developed close relationships with several premier, local litigation firms for those occasions when disputes cannot be resolved.
Sehr Law Firm has experienced attorneys, paralegals, and staff who offer a level of expertise usually only found in much larger and more expensive law firms. We strive to meticulously analyze your particular needs and develop a cost-effective resolution tailored to you. We have staff who are fluent in Spanish, Japanese and German. Please come meet our team and let us help you with your business and personal legal needs. You can call Sehr Law Firm at 925-947-1551, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange a confidential consultation or contact us here.